יום חמישי, 4 בדצמבר 2014

180. ISR 78 1400 2C

Hello,

I recently got my International Super Randonneur award.



It took me several years to achieve, and I'm happy I got it.

These are the rides I was using to get this award:

1) 2008 1001 Miglia Italia, 1600 km in Italy

2) 2009 LEL, 1400 km in the UK

3) 2012 Dutch Capitals, 1400 km in the Netherlands

4) 2014 Natchez Trace, 1500 km in the USA


I would like to thank all the organizers and the volunteers.
Recently I was both an organizer and a volunteer (also a rider, but that's another story, and a possible another ISR...) on our Israeli 1200 km brevet.
I blogged about it, and that's just a small amount of all the efforts needed.
I couldn't thank you enough.


I'd also like to thank all the riders I met in those rides and other rides.
Some became friends for life.

And I'd also like to thank Richard Phipps, the organiser of the ISR award.
As well as all the people in LRM and ACP (and the ACP contact people) who helped with all the red tape that was needed.

I'm proud and honored to belong to that list.

Tal.

תגובה 1: